by Penny Duane
1. Brown Rice. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals & antioxidants. It’s high in fiber and it digests slowly and fills you up.
2. Dry Beans. $1.00 pound. They are full of fiber, protein, minerals & vitamins. They are low fat and low sodium and again they fill you up.
3. Potatoes. They are high in vitamin C, fiber & potassium. They are fat free.
4. Green vegetables. They are full of nutrients. They are low calorie and they fight inflammation and disease.
5. Frozen vegetables. They have the same benefits as green vegetables.
6. Peanut butter. Full of protein, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
7. Protein Bars. Full of protein, under 200 calories and provide fiber, thus filling you up longer.